- Services and Products
- Find Services In Your Area
- About ITC
- Contact Us
- Dot to Dot - Get Connected with ITC!
Add a third party to your two-way conversation. Also adds capability for Call Waiting customer to cancel Call Waiting while on a call.
How to use Three-way Calling
- First, to hold your existing call, depress the switchhook / plunger for about a second.
- Then dial the third number. (Speed calling codes may be used if you also have this feature.)
- When the third party answers, you may talk privately before completing your three-way connection.
- With your third party on the line, depress the switch hook / plunger for a second to add the holding party. Your Three-Way Call is now in effect.
- If for some reason the call to the third party is not completed, depress the switch hook / plunger twice to get back to your held party.
- To disconnect the third party, depress the switch hook / plunger for about a second. You will now have only the original party on the line.
- To disconnect completely, simply hang up. If either of the other two parties hangs up, you can continue to talk to the one remaining.